4th International Conference Gender: Language, Culture, Communication
We are pleased to announce the IV International Conference Gender: Language, Culture, Communication to be held on November 28-29, 2019 at Moscow International Academy.
Key themes of the conference:
– Gender research methodologies in the modern humanities: transformation of scholarly views on gender at the turn of the XX/XXI century: global and local.
– Gender as a sociocultural phenomenon and its linguistic representation
– Gender differences in communication: the issue of verification; gender aspects of professional communication
– Gender issues in intercultural communication
– Gender and text authorship attribution
– Text and discourse: gender focused analysis
Participants’ presentations should not exceed 20 minutes.
The working languages of the conference are Russian and English.