MINDSS - Postdoctoral Program
The University of Haifa Social Science Postdoctoral Fellowship for Talented Minds call for Applications: MINDSS 2019-2020
The Herta & Paul Amir Faculty of Social Sciences, University of Haifa, is pleased to announce a new MINDSS (Multi and Interdisciplinary Directions in Social Science) postdoctoral program.
The program welcomes the most talented, creative and outstanding scholars who wish to undertake postdoctoral research in social sciences at the University of Haifa. The fellowships are awarded on the basis of academic excellence. Candidates for the MINDSS program are evaluated based on their potential to make cutting-edge contribution to social science from multidisciplinary and interdisciplinary directions and become leaders in their respective fields. Postdoctoral positions are available for scholars performing research in topics related to a wide range of the social sciences, including (but not limited to): Sociology, Political Sciences (Governance, IR, Public Administration), Psychology, Geography, Criminology, Anthropology, Information and Data Science, Statistics, Computer Science and Technology. A detailed list of the various research fields promoted by the faculty can be found at: http://www.hevra.haifa.ac.il/index.php/he
MINDSS Fellowships are awarded on a competitive basis to candidates who received their Ph.D. degree within the last five years from the beginning of the postdoctoral position:
* The fellowships are for the year 2019-2020 academic year and may be extended to a second year based on progress and achievements.
* The program is open to scientists from all over the world.
* The current value of a yearly MINDSS fellowship is around 30,000 USD (paid in NIS currency).
* The program provides an additional academic support package including access to university resources, use of university academic platforms for research, international network opportunities, and rich academic community involvement opportunities.
* The deadline for applications is July 15th, 2019. Decisions of the Social Science Faculty steering committee are subject to the approval of Advanced Studies Authority. Notifications to winning candidates are expected on August 1st, 2019.
MINDSS Fellowships are not available those who received their Ph.D. from the University of Haifa.
Detailed instructions on the preparation and submission of applications can be found at http://www.hevra.haifa.ac.il/index.php/he/MINDSS
Please send all materials to Dr. Shira Becker email@example.com