4th Singapore – International Conference on Social Science & Humanities
International Academic Conferences promote international dissemination of knowledge and development of cross-national academic fraternity. The participants come from different backgrounds and countries. They share their researches, experiences and informally create long-lasting bonds.
It has been commonly observed that people lack the motivation and confidence of taking part in international events, basically due to self-made or cultural inhibitions.
We recognise this factor, and we make sure to support and motivate first-timers and also seasoned academicians by:
- Generating your academic and professional relationships
- Boosting your morale and confidence of presenting your research in an international platform
- Clearing your inhibitions of adjusting to the foreign environment
- Providing a holistic experience of academic tourism
The participation in the international conference may be under following categories:
- Original Research Articles
- Published Articles
- Research Poster
- Dissertation/ PhD Synopsis
- Research Abstract
- Listener/ Co-author
- Abstract/ Paper/ Synopsis Submission
Prospective authors are invited to submit Full Papers/ Abstract of Original Research work or, Synopsis of PhD/Dissertation, Published work, View-points or Way Forward/ Poster by filling the online application form.