Call for Chapters: Civic Engagement Frameworks and Strategic Leadership Practices for Organization Development
Susheel Chhabra, Periyar Management and Computer College, Delhi, India
Muneesh Kumar, Maharaja Agrasen Institute of Management Studies, Delhi, India
Call for Chapters
Proposals Submission Deadline: April 11, 2019
Full Chapters Due: May 25, 2019
Submission Date: September 2, 2019
The engagement of stakeholders has become imperative to develop and deliver services to citizens and customers worldwide. Individual or group participation in organizations including community engagements can help organizations to understand their needs and resolve issues of public concern. The civic engagement can help management to refine internal and external processes using strategic leadership initiatives for the overall development of organizations.
Strategic leadership create organizational structures, manage resources and thereafter convert crafted visions to reality. The leaders need to apply civic engagement frameworks to remain competitive in this current global landscape for overall development of organizations.
The research book is expected to showcase civic engagement frameworks using strategic leadership practices, tools and techniques to bring significant change in organizations for development. The strategic competencies and proven capabilities of leaders along with engagement of stakeholders are expected to become role models of organizations worldwide.
The book will help organizations to develop and use civic engagement frameworks through strategic leadership in organizations to remain competitive in this current dynamic global environment. The tools, techniques and frameworks show-cased in this book can be used as front-line processes to equip organizations for development and to sustain and win in turbulent times. The theme of the book will have significant impact on developing and using strategic leadership styles for civic engagement as a priority area to sustain and remain competitive in this ever changing organization global landscape.
The book is intended to create value for faculty, scholars, students from universities all over the world in the fields of civic engagement, strategic leadership and organization development. Furthermore, the professional managers, specialists, consultants, educationalists and the executives managing government, private and non-profit organizations.
* Civic Engagement and Strategic Leadership for Organization Development
* Strategic Leadership and Civic Engagement: Practices, Tools and Techniques
* Civic Engagement Frameworks for Organization Development
* Strategic Leadership Styles for Civic Engagement in Public and Private Sector Organizations
* Managing Individuals and Communities through Strategic Leadership Interventions
* Networking, Communication, Negotiation, Decisions and Strategic Leadership for Civic Engagement
* Strategic Leadership Analytical Tools & Techniques for Civic Engagement
* Strategic Leadership, Civic Engagement and Social Media Strategies
* Strategic Digital Leadership and Civic Engagement
* Civic Learning and Engagement through Strategic Leadership Interventions
* Managing Community Projects for Creating Value in Organizations
* Community Engagements and Strategic Leadership Practices in Organizations
* Government, Strategic Leadership and Civic Engagement Frameworks
* Strategic Public Policy and Governance for Civic Engagement
* Strategic Leadership Political and Non-Political Initiatives for Organization Development
* Ethical Strategic Leadership Interventions for Civic Engagement