The Twelveth Edition of the International Conference Innovation in Language Learning
he Twelveth Edition of the International Conference Innovation in Language Learning will take place on November 14 and 15, at Grand Hotel Mediterraneo (Florence, Italy).
The objective of the Innovation in Language Learning Conference is to promote transnational cooperation and share good practice in the field of language teaching and learning.
The Conference is an excellent opportunity for the presentation of previous and current projects in the language field as well.
All accepted papers will be included in the Conference Proceedings published by Filodiritto Editore with ISBN and ISSN codes. This publication will be sent to be reviewed for inclusion in Conference Proceedings Citation Index by Thomson Reuters (ISI-Clarivate). The publication will also be included in Academia.edu and indexed in Google Scholar.
The topics in the Innovation in Language Learning Conference 2019 include, but are not confined to the following areas:
- Content and Language Integrated Learning (CLIL)
- E-learning Solutions
- ICT Based Language Teaching and Learning Approaches
- Language and Identity
- Language for Specific Purposes
- Language Learning in Primary and Middle School
- Language Learning to Support International Mobility
- Language Skills Development
- Language Teacher Training
- Media and Communication
- Monitoring and Evaluation of Language Teaching and Learning
- Online Learning
- Quality and Innovation in Language Teaching and Learning
- Studies on Language Acquisition
- The Common European Framework of Reference
The conference programme will be available by one month before the Conference.