The seventh Sciences Po Graduate Conference in Political Theory: Crossroads of Critique – Axel Honneth and the Frankfurt School Project
We are happy to announce that the seventh Sciences Po Graduate Conference in Political Theory is going to take place at Sciences Po Paris, 6-8 June 2019.
Keynote speaker: Axel Honneth (Goethe University of Frankfurt/Columbia University). Deadline for proposals: 18 March 2019.
Please send us:
* An abstract of your proposal in PDF format, prepared for blind review (maximum 500 words).
* A separate document, mentioning your name, the title of your proposal, and your institutional affiliation.
* The submission deadline for proposals is March 18, 2019.
* All proposals should be sent to email@example.com
* Proposals and final papers should be written in English or French, which are the two working languages of the graduate conference.
* Political theory students from Sciences Po Doctoral School will select
approximately 20 proposals on a blind basis.
* The selected participants will be notified of their acceptance by April 20, 2019.
* All the other proposals will be acknowledged.
Organizing Committee: Juliette Faure, Niklas Plaetzer, Léna Silberzahn
For any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org