17th Finance, Risk and Accounting Perspectives Conference
May I invite you to submit a proposal for the 17th Finance, Risk and Accounting Perspectives Conference. This bi-annual global conference is organised by the ACRN Oxford Research Network and is renowned for its interdisciplinary atmosphere with scholars from all three fields discussing and exchanging ideas.
With abstract proceedings, lots of partnering journals with their editors attending the conference, workshops – for example on Data Science, Python for Finance or Sustainability and Impact Measurement, this conference is all about updating, networking and getting feedback on your research from often unusual angles and perspectives.
Excellent Keynote speakers, amongst
Prof. James M Chen, Michigan State University,
Prof. Othmar M Lehner, ACRN Oxford Centre, UK
Prof. Minna Martikainen, Hanken School of Economics, FINLAND
Prof. Ahmed Marhfor, University of Quebec, CA
Prof. Bonnie Buchanan, Seattle University, WA
Dr. Yuri Katz, Director of Analytics Technology at S&P Global Market Intelligence NY
Prof. Michael Dorff Southwestern Law School, LA
(tbc and details will follow) will present their ideas and takes on the issues in our fields.
Please submit your 2-5 pages extended abstract or full paper for double-blind peer review until April 20th!
Prof Dr Othmar M Lehner,
Director ACRN Oxford, Conference Chair
1. Quantitative Finance and Risk Management
2. Enterprise Risk Management, Governance and Compliance
3. Investment Management, Markets and Portfolio Building
4. Corporate Finance, Treasury and Cash Management
5. Banking and Insurance
6. Entrepreneurial Finance, Crowdfunding and Venture Capital
7. SSFII Social and Sustainable Finance, Entrepreneurship and Impact Investing (Partner Conference)
8. Performance Management and Management Accounting
9. Accounting, Auditing and Reporting
10. IFRS and US-GAAP Perspectives
11. Islamic Banking and Finance
12. Accounting to improve Sustainable Businesses
13. Data Science and Machine Learning in Finance, Risk and Accounting
14. The FinTech Revolution
15. Digital Accounting and Robotic Process Automatisation