4TH ANNUAL INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON SPIRITUALITY AND PSYCHOLOGY
We are proud to invite you to join us at 4th Annual International Conference on Spirituality and Psychology (ICSP) , that will take place from 13th – 15th of March 2019 in Bangkok, Thailand.
This education conference is organized by Tomorrow People Organization– internationally recognized non for profit organization with head quarters in Belgrade, Serbia.
The official language of the conference in English. Attendance of delegates from more than 40 countries is expected.
This highly exciting and challenging conference on spirituality and psychology is intended to be a forum, discussion and networking place for academics, researchers, professionals, administrators, educational leaders, policy makers, industry representatives, advanced students, and others.
International Conference on Spirituality and Psychology 2019 accepts the following types of submissions:
- Research Papers: Completed research papers in any of the topic areas listed bellow or related areas.
- Abstracts: Abstracts of completed or proposed research in any of the topic areas listed bellow, or related areas. The abstract for proposed research should include the research objectives, proposed methodology, and a discussion of expected outcomes.
- Student Papers: Research done by students in any of the topic areas listed bellow, or related areas.
- Case Studies: Case studies in any of the topic areas listed bellow, or related areas.
- Work-in-Progress Reports or Proposals for Future Research: Incomplete research or ideas for future research in order to generate discussion and feedback in any of related areas.
- Reports on Issues Related to the conference topics: Reports related to innovative techniques or research related to any of the topic areas listed bellow or related areas.
Proposals are accepted on a rolling admission basis as long as space is available or by February 1st 2019 at latest and are to be be submitted along with application form. All submissions will be peer reviewed and acceptance/rejections is based on their relevance to the conference topics. Notification on acceptance is sent within 7 days after the submissions has been received.
Scientific committee ICSP 2019:
Dr. Margaret Trey, Center for Traumatic Stress Research, Xavier University of Louisiana, New Orleans, USA
Dr. Khalid Bazaid, Children's Hospital of Eastern Ontario (CHEO), Canada
Mr. Greg Bahora, Thailand
Dr. Ritu Singh, College of Home Science, G.B. Pant University of Agriculture and Technology, India