The Metropolitan Museum of Art - Fellowships
Almost 150 years after its founding in 1870, The Metropolitan Museum of Art is as strongly committed as ever to its educational mission of supporting scholarly investigation and research into its encyclopedic collection, and to contributing to broader academic discourses.
Join a community of scholars in the fields of art history, archaeology, museum education, conservation, and related sciences, as well as scholars in other disciplines whose projects are interdisciplinary in nature and relate to objects in The Met collection.
- Art History Fellowships
- Conservation Fellowships and Scientific Research Fellowships
- Leonard A. Lauder Fellowships in Modern Art
- Andrew W. Mellon Postdoctoral Curatorial Fellowship
- Curatorial Research Fellowship
- Research Scholar in Photograph Conservation
- Museum Education and Public Practice Fellowship