Doctoral Research Fellowship : cultural production in the twentieth-century Middle East
- Applicants must hold a Master’s degree or equivalent in history. The Master’s degree must have been obtained by the time of application.
- Personal suitability and motivation for the position.
In assessing the applications, special emphasis will be placed on:
- The project's scientific merit, research-related relevance and innovation
- The applicant's estimated academic and personal ability to complete the project within the time frame
- The applicant's ability to complete research training
- Good collaboration skills and an ability to join interdisciplinary academic communities
Applicants who have recently graduated with excellent results may be given preference.