Prospective candidates should apply by March 23, 2018. They should mail the following:
• Cover letter stating how your work adds to or interacts with the work done at the
• Updated CV and publication list.
• Current research program (3-5 pages)
• Two letters of recommendation (attached to the application or sent directly)
• Writing sample
• All materials should be in English.
Applications should be mailed in digital form to the following E-mail address:
firstname.lastname@example.org. The recipient will be notified by the end of April 2018. Further
information can be requested by contacting email@example.com
The Cohn Institute for the History and Philosophy of Science and Ideas is a research and graduate teaching institute in the Faculty of Humanities of Tel Aviv University. It is the largest and most dynamic center for the History and Philosophy of Science and the Social Studies of Knowledge in Israel. Further information about the Institute can be found at http://humanities.tau.ac.il/cohn_eng/.
For the academic year 2018-19 the Dan David Prize also awards scholarships to doctoral and post-doctoral researchers in the history of science: http://www.dandavidprize.org https://drive.google.com/file/d/19r5Z_HHpvxDtcX-9mJXxWzzyrtxk7Kw6/view