NOTICE OF COMPETITION FOR THE AWARDING OF 40 POSTODOC RESEARCH FELLOWSHIPS
This document cannot be used for legal purposes and is only meant to provide the relevant information in English on the call for applications.
The SSM is seeking to award 40 one-year postdoc research fellowships (hereinafter “research fellowships”) renewable for up to three years in the following research areas:
• Ancient Mediterranean Archaeology and Cultures (ACMA): 4 fellowships,
• Clinical and Translational Oncology (CTO): 4 fellowships,
• Cosmology, space science & space technology (SPACE): 4 fellowships,
• Genomic and experimental medicine (GEM): 4 fellowships,
• Global History and Governance (GHG): 4 fellowships,
• Law and Organizational Studies for People with Disability (4 fellowships),
• Mathematical and physical sciences for advanced materials and technologies (MPHS): 4 fellowships,
• Modeling and engineering risk and complexity (MERC): 4 fellowships,
• Molecular Sciences for Earth and Space (MOSES): 4 fellowships,
• Texts, Traditions and Book Cultures (TTCL): 4 fellowships.
The fellowships will be awarded through a public competition based on the evaluation of the candidates’ CVs and qualifications and, for those shortlisted, an oral interview.