The lab of the Urban Histories-in-Transition at the Department of Architecture in Tel-Aviv University announces for open post-doctoral position in:Urban-Rural Encounters with emphasis on Agricultural, Food, and Class formation in the Middle East. Research topics include:
– Refugees aid and emergency spaces in the global south.
– Coloniality of infrastructures, water struggles and irrigation systems.
– Plantation and grain industry.
– Spaces of famine, drought, and poverty.
Suitable candidates are encouraged to send their CV, together with:
– Letter of intent describing previous experience (up to 2 pages)
– Writing sample of dissertation chapter, article, or conference paper.
– Names and contact details of at least two referees.
Successful applicants will benefit from a fellowship that is consistent with the policy of the Tel Aviv University and applicant ‘s experience.
Deadline for submission: August 01, 2022