The lab of the Urban Histories-in-Transition at the Department of Architecture in Tel-Aviv University announces for open post-doctoral fellow position in architecture and urban history fields.
Research topics include, but are not limited to:
– Histories of cities-in-transition in the global south with an emphasis on refugees and emergency spaces.
– Coloniality of infrastructures and movement of ideas and people.
– East-East architectural knowledge production and silenced histories.
– The Palestine/Israel question with an emphasis on development and colonialism.
Suitable candidates are encouraged to send their CV, together with:
– Letter of intent describing previous experience with emphasis in methodological approach and documentation tools (including archival work) (up to 2 pages)
– Writing sample of dissertation chapter, article, or conference paper.
– Names and contact details of at least two referees.
Successful applicants will benefit from a competitive fellowship that is consistent with the policy of the Tel Aviv University and applicant ‘s experience.
For further inquiries, please contact Dr. Fatina Abreek-Zubiedat at: email@example.com and/or firstname.lastname@example.org