Call for Research Proposals:
The Zadik Research Grant in Real Estate Appraisal
With the recent launch of the Real Estate Appraisal Program at the Coller School of Management, Tel Aviv University, the Alrov Institute for Real Estate Research seeks to advance research in the field of real estate appraisal. We invite faculty members, researchers, and doctoral students to submit proposals for the Zadik Research Grant in Real Estate Appraisal. The grant will fund research papers in the broad area of real estate appraisal, including both housing and commercial markets.
The proposed research should include an original work that has not been submitted for publication elsewhere. The proposal should be written in English, not exceed 10 double-spaced pages in length, and include the following:
1. Research title.
2. Name(s) of researcher(s) and academic affiliation (including address, phone number, and email).
3. Abstract (up to 250 words).
4. Description of the research topic.
5. Description of the research method.
6. Description of data and its sources.
7. Expected contribution.
8. Detailed budget request.
10. Detailed planned schedule (should be no more than12–18 months). At research completion, the researcher(s) is expected to submit a working paper.
11. If there are other funding sources for the research, they should be noted (if other funding sources are obtained during the research period, the researcher(s) will notify the Executive Director of the Alrov Institute, who will then hold the right to decrease or cancel the approved budget).
12. Researchers who are not members of the Coller School of Management at Tel Aviv University should submit a CV with the proposal.
13. Researchers will present their completed research in a special dedicated symposium held by the Alrov Institute and the working paper will appear in the Alrov Institute Discussion Paper Series in Real Estate Research and posted on the Alrov Institute’s website.
Research proposals will be reviewed by the scientific committee of the Alrov Institute and, if selected, will be granted up to a maximum amount of 30,000 NIS. The amount will be paid in two installments: 50% at the beginning of work and 50% after the submitted working paper is approved.
Please send your proposal to: email@example.com;
The deadline for submissions is February 15, 2022.
Professor Danny Ben-Shahar Mrs. Ravit Huberfeld
Director Executive Director