Philosophy, Art(theory), and Literature
The 2020/1 issue of Labyrinth is focused on the subject of “Philosophy, Art(theory), and Literature”. From special interest for this issue are papers on the following topics:
· Esthetical and ethical values in philosophy and the arts
· Phenomenological, hermeneutic, analytic, feminist, and deconstructivist approaches to art and literature
· Receptions of philosophical ideas in literature, painting, photography, theatre, film etc.
· Philosophical theories of art (aesthetics), art history, and art theory: specific differences and interrelations
· Philosophical ideas and art critique: interconnections and conflicts
· Art creation, crafting and esthetical perception/values
· Philosophical language and art language(s)
· Imagination, creativity and metaphors in philosophy and the arts
· Gender representations in the arts and art theory
· New media art as a challenge to epistemology and aesthetics
Other topics are also welcome.