The 19th International Conference on Informatics in Economy - IE2020
The International Conference on Informatics in Economy is one of the first scientific events on this subject in Romania and during the last years has gained an international scientific recognition. At national level, it remains one of the most important scientific events that gather the entire Romanian Economic Informatics community. The goal of this conference is to bring international authors together with local authors in important fields.
The Organizing Committee encourages submissions of papers in the following topic areas:
- Cloud, Distributed and Parallel Computing
- Mobile-Embedded and Multimedia Solutions
- E-Society, Enterprise and Business Solutions
- Databases and Data Warehouses
- Audit and Project Management
- Quantitative Economics
- Artificial Intelligence and Data mining
Although these are the proposed topics, the conference welcomes thought-provoking papers focusing on other topics in Informatics in Economy field.