Linguistic, Literary, and Cultural Diversity in a Global Perspective
The Federation Internationale des Langues et Litteratures Modernes (FILLM), a UNESCO affiliate in charge of promoting languages, literatures, and cultures organizes an International Congress every three years. The next FILLM Congress, the 28th in the series, will be held at the University of Vienna, Austria from 26 July to 29 July 2020 under the theme of Linguistic, Literary, and Cultural Diversity in a Global Perspective.
Keynote and plenary addresses, panels, and individual papers will address the main theme of Linguistic, Literary and Cultural Diversity. However, papers and panels are also invited on the following five sub-themes:
- Multilingualism and linguistic plurality in local and global perspectives
- New genres of literature in the era of social media and new communication technologies
- Cultural diversity in film
- Linguistic and literary studies in diaspora and migrant communities
- German language and literature in global perspectives