Spirituality and Management
Addressing the possibilities for integrating spirituality and management, this conference covers a variety of interrelated subjects. The following topics will be considered:
1) Meaning and conceptual clarification: spirituality, management and leadership.
2) Spirituality in the workplace
3) Spirituality, self-management and health-management
4) Corporate management and spirituality
5) Articulating and explaining the factors that determine workplace spirituality/core values.
6) Incorporating spirituality at the level of family, society, corporation and nation
7) What are the challenges of integrating spirituality into workspace? How one can overcome them? Which methods and strategies can be applied?
The conference seeks to clarify the conceptual foundations for a viable crossover of spirituality and management, and to develop models which one can apply in daily working life.
Selected conference proceedings will be published.