International Congress on Arts and Cultures
This knowledge community of scholars is highly international and multicultultural, members come from all over the world. The International Congress on Arts and Cultures is an itinerant event held annually in universities of the world’s major cities, in the five continents. This international congress is a place for the formal exchange of best practices and ideas, and welcomes young researchers, postdocs, and graduate students, as well as leading scholars. Those who can not attend the congress may prefer to submit a manuscript for review and possible publication in the associated scholarly journal.
Creativity, art and innovation in communication
- Creativity applied to advertising.
- Creativity applied to the cinema.
- Creativity applied to journalism.
- Creativity applied to digital communication.
- Creativity applied to video games.
- Creativity applied to cultural management.
- Creativity applied to art and applied arts.
- Creativity applied to new technologies.
- Art, Culture, and Society
- Management of culture and the arts
- Cultural and artistic heritage
- Curating, history of art, and the art market
- Theory of art and contemporary esthetic
- Art, technology, and the media