First Ariel International Conference on Wellbeing of the Elderly
Shalom and welcome to Israel,
We invite you to attend the first Ariel International Conference on Wellbeing of the Elderly, which will be held at Ariel University, Ariel, Israel, on February 19-20, 2019.
The conference will create a broad research platform for academics and researchers worldwide and offer the opportunity to make connections for future collaboration.
Papers can be theoretical, empirical, and experimental.
Papers need not be complete at the time of submission for the conference.
TOPICS: Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
– Health, Special Care and Nursing,
– Economics, Management and Business Studies
– Criminology and the Law
– Psychology, Sociology and Social Anthropology
– Science and Technology Studies
– Communication Studies
– Religious Studies and Philosophy
– Demography and Statistics
– Social Policy, Social Work, and Social History
– Geography and Environmental Planning
Final Abstract Submission Deadline: December 22, 2019
Advance Registration Deadline: December 22, 2019
Final Registration Deadline for Presenters: January 2020
Inquiries please send to Prof. Sarah Ben-David
Submit your abstract by e-mail to email@example.com
All accepted papers will be published in a special issue. Publication in the special issue is optional–authors may present at the conference without publishing in the special issue.