Seventh International Conference on Communication & Media Studies - Democratic Disorder: Disinformation, the Media and Crisis in a Time of Change
Founded in 2015, the Communication & Media Studies Research Network offers an interdisciplinary forum for the discussion of the role of the media and communications in society. We seek to build an epistemic community where we can make linkages across disciplinary, geographic, and cultural boundaries.
The Seventh International Conference on Communication & Media Studies calls for research addressing the following annual themes and special focus:
- 2022 Special Focus-Democratic Disorder: Disinformation, the Media, and Crisis in a Time of Change
- Theme 1: Media Cultures
- Theme 2: Media Theory
- Theme 3: Media Technologies and Processes
- Theme 4: Media Business
- Theme 5: Media Literacies
We are interested in the following lines of investigation:
- On the cultures of media and the media of culture.
- On the theories of media and communication.
- On the technologies of media and communication.
- On the business of communication media.
- On the languages and learning of media.