PAMLA 2021 LAS VEGAS: “CITY OF GOD, CITY OF DESTRUCTION”
PAMLA 2021 will be held in Las Vegas, Nevada between Thursday, November 11, 2020 and Sunday, November 14 at the Sahara Las Vegas Hotel (and Online).
We’ve re-opened the Special Session Proposal System until February 15. So, if you have an idea for a special session for the fall, please go and propose away. We are working on both In-Person and Virtual panels for 2021, so when you propose a session, do decide whether you wish to propose it as In-Person (face-to-face) or as Virtual (online).
We’ve also opened the CFP page and Online Paper Proposal System. You have until April 15 to propose a paper to one (or more) of our many (and more coming) approved sessions. Should you have any questions, feel free to call or email PAMLA Executive Director Craig Svonkin: 626-354-7526 or email@example.com.
PAMLA 2021’s Conference Theme is “City of God, City of Destruction,” ideal for Las Vegas, a city known for its Janus-like nature as both a historic spiritual beacon in the frontier of the American West and a modern city that has celebrated the world’s greatest cities! But PAMLA is an open city: open to panels and papers that connect to the special conference theme, and open to panels and papers that do not. More information about the conference theme is available here: https://www.pamla.org/conference/2021-conference-theme/
PAMLA Dates and Deadlines
- Special session proposals are due by February 15, 2021
- Proposal abstracts can be made between January 10, 2021 and April 15, 2021
- Early-bird conference payment period: January 1, 2021 – May 31, 2021.
- PAMLA membership payment due for all accepted conference participants: July 1, 2021.
- Regular conference payment period: June 1, 2021 – September 1, 2021
- Late payment period: September 2, 2021 – November 1, 2021
- After November 2, those who haven’t paid their conference fees will be removed from the conference program