Due to the continuous uncertainty created by the COVID-19 pandemic, the 15th SIEF congress will be taking place online. All panels, workshops and roundtables will be virtual.
How to propose a paper:
- Find a panel/workshop/combined format you want to take part of
To begin with, browse the list of panels and find one that suits your work. The accepted panels of SIEF2021 have been divided into thematic streams:
- Archives and Sources,
- Digital, Environment,
- Food, Health and Medicine,
- Heritage, Intersectionality,
- Knowledge production,
- Material Culture and Museums,
- Mobilities, Narratives,
- Politics and Power,
- Religion, Resistance,
- Urban Studies.
- There is also a separate stream for posters.
When browsing through the list of panels, you can alternate between the All panels view that shows all the panels in one list, regardless of the stream and a view that is filtered to show panels in a specific stream.