Population Association of America 2021 Annual Meeting
We welcome your submissions for the PAA 2021 Annual Meeting and look forward to a full and rigorous scientific conference next spring!
The 2021 meeting will likely include a combination of in-person and virtual sessions. Before submitting a paper or a poster, please note the following:
- When you submit an abstract for consideration as a paper or poster, we will ask about your current intentions to travel to St. Louis next spring. While we recognize that your plans may change, your assessment will help us in organizing the program.
- Note that we will extend the days of the conference next year, with sessions occurring between Wednesday, May 5 at 9:15am CT through Saturday, May 8 at 12:30pm CT.
- All accepted presenters will be required to pre-register for the conference by February 1, 2021.
- The registration fee will be the same whether you participate in-person or virtually (and the amount will be similar to prior years).
- Unfortunately, PAA cannot accommodate schedule requests; if your paper or poster is accepted, it could be scheduled any time between Wednesday, May 5 and Saturday May 8.
- Please note that individuals can only serve as a presenting author twice on the program (but can have additional roles such as chair or discussant).
- Organizers will not review papers from authors with whom they have a conflict of interest (close collaborators or current students/postdocs). As such, please do not submit your abstract to someone with whom you may have a conflict of interest.