nternational Conference on Organizational Behavior, Performance, and Leadership
The 2018 International Conference on Organizational Behavior, Performance, and Leadership (ICOBPL) invites abstracts from researchers, academics, practitioners, and graduate students for peer review and, upon acceptance, for presentation at the conference.
The conference maintains an inter-disciplinary focus and welcomes presenters and attendees with expertise in business, management, human resources, communication, ethics, law, humanities, and social sciences.
Colleagues and graduate students seeking a stimulating opportunity to learn and share the latest research, best practices, theories, and insights in organizational behavior, performance, and leadership should attend. The conference will also provide a venue for giving and receiving constructive feedback on research in progress. Time for networking, peer-to-peer discussions, and exploring New Orleans will be planned as part of the conference.
Topics and Themes
- Productive and counter-productive workplace behaviors
- Employment law
- Labor practices
- Leadership styles and theories
- Motivational strategies and theories
- Workplace diversity
- Biases and fallacies
- HR Management theories and best practices
- Ethics of the workplace and/or leadership
- Toxic leaders
- Organizational culture
- Social media as it relates to work, performance, leadership
- Communication styles and best practices
- Performance evaluation
- Compensation, retention, motivation
- Recruiting, screening, hiring, onboarding
- Psychological testing
- Termination of employment
- Harassment, bullying, stalking
- Workplace violence and employee safety
- Employer policies and procedures
- Labor unions
- Crisis management
Other topics will also be considered if they fit within the conference's themes of organizational behavior, performance, and leadership.