קול קורא // כנס: קארל מרקס ורוזה לוקסמבורג - מורשת מחשבתית לימינו [ברלין 7/18] דדליין=30.4.18
סוג הודעה: קולות קוראים
תאריך פרסום: 11-04-2018
מעניק מלגה/שכר: לא
כרוך בעלות: לא
שפות: אנגלית, גרמנית
מחקר אינטרדיסציפלינרי: קפיטליזם / ליברליזם / סוציאליזם
World Association for Political Economy
WAPE  No.1
Call for Papers
Karl Marx and Rosa Luxemburg: Thought Legacy
and Contemporary Value
——The Thirteenth Forum of the World Association for Political Economy
July 16-18, 2018, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Germany
1. The Thought of Karl Marx and Its Contemporary Value
2. The Thought of Rosa Luxemburg and Its Contemporary Value
3. The Communist Manifesto and the World Socialist Movement
4. World System Theories: Core, Periphery, and Quasi-core
5. The Basic Contradiction of Capitalism and Various Forms of Economic Crisis
6. Unbalanced Development of the World Economy and New Features of Contemporary Capitalism
7. Fair Economic Globalization and Narrow Anti-globalization
8. International Cooperation and Sharing Development in the “Belt and Road” Initiative
9. To Construct a New International Economic, Political and Military Order and a Community of Shared Future for Humankind
10. Lenin’s Theory of Imperialism, Contemporary Neo-imperialism and Neo-colonism
11. The New Trends in Neoliberalism and Its Negative Effects on the World Economy and People’s Livelihood
12. Studies of Schools of Marxist Political Economy in Different Countries and in the World
13. Other Related Topics of Political Economy
How to apply to attend the thirteenth WAPE Forum
Please send a paper abstract of 500 words together with your full curriculum vitae in English to email@example.com. Once your abstract is accepted, please pay your registration fee upon receiving an email for payment. When your payment is confirmed, you will receive an official invitation. Please submit your full paper so that it can be considered for publication in our journals. You also have the option to apply to attend the
forum without a paper. Both individual papers and complete panels on the theme and proposed topics are welcome. You can find more information about past WAPE forums at www.wapeweb.org.
• Important dates
Deadline for abstract: April 30, 2018;
Notice of acceptance: May 15, 2018;
Deadline for full paper: June 30, 2018.
• All accepted papers will be considered for publication in World Review of Political Economy (ESCI) and International Critical Thought (ESCI).
• Registration fee
US$180 for online payment before May 31, 2018;
US$220 for online payment after May 31, 2018 or on-site payment.
• Official Languages: English and German
1. On-site registration on July 16-18, 2018.
2. WAPE Council meeting/WRPE editorial meeting on July 16 morning, 2018.
3. Official program on July 16 afternoon through July 18, 2018.
• What is the benefit of joining WAPE?
While applying to attend the thirteenth WAPE Forum, you have the option to join WAPE.
It is highly recommended that you choose to join WAPE. Please find below the details on WAPE membership.
• General Membership
WAPE has decided to develop itself as a membership organization in order to facilitate the exchange of knowledge, new thought and research across the divide of languages and geography, and offer its members access to certain benefits. These include:
• Free digital copies of the organization’s peer reviewed academic journal, World
Review of Political Economy (WRPE), which is published four times a year.
• Publishing of members’ selected articles on our websites.
• Translating selected books and articles into Chinese and publishing them in China.
• Invitations to attend a variety of conferences in China.
• Scholars who are members may be invited to China on a lecture tour.
• Members will be invited to join panels, which WAPE will organize for various international conferences held in different countries.
The general membership fee of WAPE is only US$30 per year, and the membership fee including a hard copy of WRPE is US$100 per year. Membership taken out in 2018 has the added benefit to members of receiving eight digital issues of WRPE Volumes 7 and 8.
• WAPE. The World Association for Political Economy, registered in Paris, is an international academic organization founded by Marxist economists and related groups around the world. The mission of WAPE is to utilize modern Marxist economics to analyze and study the world economy, reveal its laws of development, and offer policies to promote economic and social progress on the national and global levels. The last twelve WAPE forums were successively held in Shanghai, Shimane (Japan), Beijing, Paris, Suzhou (China), Amherst (USA), Mexico City (Mexico), Florianopolis (Brazil) and Hanoi (Vietnam), Johannesburg (South Africa), Patiala (India), and Moscow (Russia) during 2006-2017. Participants in past WAPE forums have come from over 50 countries
in Asia, Australia, Africa, Europe, and North and South America.
• WRPE. The World Review of Political Economy is a peer-reviewed quarterly journal of Marxist Political Economy sponsored by WAPE and published by Pluto Journals. For more information including types of submissions that will be considered, please go to http://www.plutojournals.com/wrpe/ and submit your articles to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• WAPE Awards. The Distinguished Achievement Award of World Political Economy of the 21st Century, established by WAPE, has been granted annually since 2009 to recognize outstanding books and articles in political economy published since the year of 2001. It is intended to promote research of modern political economy around the world by granting this award to those who have made important innovations in the theories or methodology of political economy. The Marxian Economics Award, established by WAPE in 2011, is given to recognize an outstanding lifetime record of achievement in political economy. Its purpose is to promote the development of research of Marxist economics around the world by granting this award to those who have made important innovations in the research of theories, methodology, and application of Marxist economics. The 2018 WAPE Awards will be granted at the opening ceremony of the Thirteenth WAPE Forum. Nominations and applications can be sent to email@example.com.
Marxist economists from all over the world are welcome to join WAPE and attend WAPE forums whether or not they will present papers. WAPE aims to encourage cooperation among Marxist economists and to enlarge and strengthen the influence of Marxist economics in the world.
מערכת רשת מדעי הרוח והחברה. לעשיית מנוי לרשת, לחצו כאן - https://goo.gl/wqRmyg